EstroG-100 is a patented, all natural ingredient comprised of three blended botanical root extracts and scientifically developed for the purpose of providing relief from the symptoms of menopause. This award-winning herbal formula has filed with the FDA as an NDI and clinically tested. EstroG-100 is shown to be safe and effective in as few as 7-14 days, relieving some of the toughest symptoms in menopausal women of varying ages.*
Menopause occurs when women stop producing the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Many symptoms can occur several years earlier.
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Mood swings
- Trouble focusing
The Next Generation Solution in 2014: EstroG-100…..All Natural, Botanical, Safe and Non-Toxic.
Develop a women’s health supplement that is practical, offers daily consumption, and has multiple consumer benefits including:
- Decreased severity and frequency of hot flashes.*
- Improved vaginal dryness to prevent dyspareunia.*
- Improved other various symptoms associated with menopause.*
Safety and Benefits – Estro-G-100
- The constituent 3 herbs of EstroG-100 have been used as edible herbs for hundreds of years in Korea and China, and EstroG-100 is manufactured by industry standards utilizing hot water extraction.
- The 3 herbs have since been registered as safe food materials in Korean FDA, EU Novel Foods status, received the NDI classification with the FDA in October 2010, and an NPN# the year after.
- A one-year randomized double-bind placebo-controlled clinical study with 48 women at Samsung Cheil Hospital showed that it did not cause any serious side effects and did not increase weight, BMI, and the serum level of estrogen and follicle stimulating hormones.* (Published Phase 1 Study: Lee et al. J of Korean Society of Menopause. 2005).
- In a 4 month, USA based, human clinical study utilizing the Kupperman Index Test Model EstroG-100 significantly improved in 10 of the 12 primary Menopausal symptoms.* This is 3 times better than other natural, botanical based products clinically tested with the same Kupperman model (2nd Clinical Study Published 2011 in the Phytotherapy Journal, USA)
- In a 3 month, 3rd human clinical study, EstroG-100 we tested over 3 test sites and 94 participants utilizing the Kupperman Test Model. These study results duplicated the 2nd human clinical study conducted in the USA where 10 of 12 symptoms significantly improved.* This is the first time in the Nutra category where a menopause ingredient was tested twice, and separately, utilizing identical study models with similar results.
- Confirmed safety; acute toxicity test and 3-month long multi-dose toxicity test proven to be safe and non-toxic.
- 3 complete forms of Genetic Tox studies (Ames).
- EstroG-100 maintains the Self-Affirmed GRAS status
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.